Chicken Kabab Recipe on Frying Pan
About Chicken Kabab Recipe
Try these delicious Chicken Kabab that are crispy and simply the appropriate snack to binge on while you’re craving for some comfort meals. Made with the goodness of spices combined with garam masala and chicken pieces, this chicken kabab recipe is fried together in an ideal round shape.
Serve this flavorful recipe on any event by any means because no sane soul might probably neglect Chicken Kabab. This North Indian recipe is good for home parties or for the time when your guests or relatives come over on short notice, providing you with much less time to organize something elaborate.
Just follow the simple steps that are given proper under and make a great impression on your visitors, without having to place a lot of an effort. Also, for those who occur to be around children who’re often very picky in the case of meals, then this Chicken Kabab recipe will come to your rescue. It is extensively widespread throughout India and beyond. It is certain to be an immediate hit in your family.
Introduce this snack recipe to your folks, together with a dip of their selection in an effort to elevate the taste of this already mouth-watering recipe and turn into their favourite person. You may also pack them for lunch and even take the same on the road trip you have been planning to go on for some time now.
Don’t forget to share this Chicken Kabab recipe with your entire meat lovers and get all of the credit score for your self. May you take pleasure in it as a lot as it’s loved throughout the globe. Have a cheerful meal!
Ingredients for Chicken Kabab
For Chicken Kabab
Chicken – ½ kg
Onion – 1 big, thinly sliced
Garlic – 3 big cloves and 1 small clove
Ginger – 1 big piece
Green chilly – to taste
Whole coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
Garam masala – ½ tbsp
Pepper powder – less than ½ tbsp
Chilly flakes – to taste
Chickpea flour – 3 heaped tbsp
Oil – 5 tbsp
Oil – to shallow fry
For Garlic Sauce
Garlic – 2 big cloves
Egg whites – 2
Green chilly – to taste
Curd – 1 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Oil – 8 tbsp
Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
Salt – to taste
Method for Chicken Kabab
Hi, today let’s make easy and delicious chicken kabab on a frying pan. I will also share a recipe of white garlic sauce to go with the chicken kabab.
Chicken Kabab Method
- First, heat a pan, add oil and saute 1 thinly sliced onion until golden.
- The onion is sauteed first to get rid of the water content from it, else the kabab mix will turn watery,
- To prepare the mix,
- Add to the mixer grinder Coriander leaves
- Garlic – 3 big cloves and 1 small clove
- Ginger – 1 big piece
- Green chilly – to taste
- Whole coriander seeds – 1 tbsp. Whole coriander will taste better than coriander powder
- Add fried onion as well and crush it all together in the mixer grinder. It’s okay if chunks remain, it will grind well along with the chicken which we are going to add next.
- I have taken 1/2 kg of chicken. Clean and drain excess water from it and cut the chicken into small pieces like this.
- Now, add the chicken pieces into the mixer grinder in batches and grind it all together with the previously ground masala.
- The first trip is ground and ready, now remove it from the mixer jar into a bowl and grind the remaining chicken in batches.
- Now, mix everything well so that the masala is distributed evenly.
- Add Garam masala – ½ tbsp, Pepper powder – less than ½ tbsp, and Chilly flakes – to taste.
- Now, add around 3 heaped tbsp of chickpea flour, so that we can bind and shape the kababs. You can use cornflour or all-purpose flour instead, but chickpea flour tastes the best.
- Add salt to taste. Mix everything well.
- Now, add 5 tbsp of oil of your choice. You can add butter if you wish to. You can add chopped coriander leaves too. This should be the consistency.
Marination of Chicken Kabab
- Now leave it in the refrigerator for around 20 mins to set, add chopped coriander leaves.
- Make sure to drain excess water from the chicken and coriander leaves after washing. We will need anything that is shaped like a straw to shape the kababs, you can use anything that is available to you.
- Mix well after adding the coriander leaves. The refrigerated cold chicken will be best for this recipe, try to cool your chicken before grinding.
- Now, separate chunks from the mixture and shape it as shown in the below image around the straw-like thing you have taken and remove it. Shape all the kababs before starting to fry them.
- I have made 7 big and 1 small chicken kabab from this mixture.
- Heat a pan, add oil and shallow fry the kababs on medium-low heat.
- Chicken kabab are now ready!
Garlic Sauce Method
- To make the garlic sauce, thinly slice the garlic into the oil and fry until golden.
- To the mixer grinder,
- Add the roasted garlic along with Green chilly – to taste
- Curd – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp or lime juice
- Oil – 8 tbsp, use exactly 8 tbsp of oil. Do not use coconut oil, you can use any other oil such as corn oil, sunflower oil, olive oil etc.
- Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Add salt to taste
- Add 2 egg whites and grind well into a cream
- White garlic sauce is now ready. You can add more vinegar or lime juice to adjust the sourness
- Chicken Kabab and garlic sauce is now ready!
Nutrition for Chicken Kabab
Calories : 220 Kcal
Carbohydrates : 8 gm
Protein : 22.5 gm
Fat : 10.8 gm
Fibre : 1.5 gm
Cholestrol : 65 mg
Calcium : 40 mg
Checkout barbeque sticks and other required items for making kabab,