How To Make Your Health And Glow Skin Look Amazing
Health and Glow Skin are rather like wealth. Until we free it, we do not perceive its actual worth. When there are some main points happening related to our health, only then we say..No! Now I need to take care for my health. If we take care before we get sick, then we don’t need to face the pain of illnesses.
The time and energy you spend day by day in your cell phone, when you invest only that period of time and energy in your health and glow your skin, then you don’t have any idea how a lot your life could be improved. So, in this article, I am sharing with you 5 simple and easy to implement Health and glow skin tips which are much more effective. So, let’s get started –
1: Sleep on your left side
- Left-side sleeping has the most expert- and science-backed health benefits. According to the structure of our stomach, if we sleep on our right side then stomach acids can cause a lot of problems in our health.
- Like improper digestion, the problem in blood flow, heartburn. On the other hand, if we sleep on our left side, stomach acids can do their work more efficiently. As a result, digestion happens very well.
2: Water Drink Reminder
- In our busy lives, most of us completely neglect to drink water from time to time. Or just when we feel thirsty, we drink a little bit to quench the thirst. That’s not a good sign for our health. There is an app that is named a water drink reminder.
- I have given a link for this app at the end of the article do visit and purchase for a healthy life. This app can solve this problem. Using this app you can easily keep track of when and how much water you are drinking daily. Also, this app will remind you to drink water from time to time by giving you notifications on your mobile.
- In childhood our mother is used to do it, now the app is doing it!. Check the link at the end of the article.
3: Walk More
- According to the World Health Organization recommends that we need to walk at least 8000 steps in a whole day in order to stay healthy and fit. How many steps do you walk on a daily basis?
- I think most of you cant answer the question correctly. Lord Kelvin mentioned, If you can’t measure it, you cannot improve it, so to measure your daily steps you can use a fitness tracker.
- I personally use Mi Band 2 Hrx edition. It will help you to get an exact idea of what is your current daily average steps and how much you should increase it.
- It is not necessary to buy the band to walk. If something is necessary, that is awareness. Find out any excuse to walk more.
- Use stairs instead of the lift, or you can just walk here and there in your house also, little is more.
4: Chew Your Food 32 Times
- According to Ayurveda, the root of every disease is our stomach. If we can maintain our stomach healthy, then we can easily stay healthy.
The main two things that are needed for a healthy stomach –
1. Avoiding junk foods,
2. Have a good digestion power.
- In both the two cases it will be very helpful if you can eat your food after chewing it 32 times. Any fast food, if you chew it for 32 times and then you swallow it, you will notice it will not feel so tasty anymore. On the other side, if you chew any healthy food 32 times, it will be tastier to eat.
- So if you will make it a behavior of chewing your food 32 times, then automatically you will no more like to eat junk foods at all. And also 50% of the digestion process is supposed to happen while the food is in our mouth. The remaining 50% in our stomach.
- If we swallow the meal quickly, then the part of the mouth stays incomplete and as a result, we suffer from different digestion problems. So if we can make it a habit of chewing our food 32 times, then we can easily overcome many of these problems.
- Chewing is one of the most underrated habits, however, it has a massive impact on our health and glow your skin
5: Create A Healthy Environment
- If your all close friends are like this, that they all day keep consuming fast foods, for whom being lazy is cool and doing exercise is boring. And they used to smoke 10 to 12 cigarettes daily, also many often they celebrate with alcohol party. If all of them follow this kind of lifestyle, then it is common for you to adopt the same kind of lifestyle to cope up with them.
- On the other hand, if your close friends are health conscious, who regularly exercise, avoid fast foods as much as possible, then it is common for you to adopt a similar lifestyle like them.
- So if potential try to choose your closest 5 persons in life with whom you spend the more often than not in a day, who are health aware. Who perceives that Health is the actual wealth and in addition follows it.
- Also in case, your freeze is all time packed up with lots of junk meals like Cadbury and chilly drinks, then you need to stop doing this. Because if your individual room is filled with junk meals then it’s meaningless to try to be healthy. Because it’ll become too hard for you.
- So try to create a healthy atmosphere around you, which can at all times encourage you to lead a healthy way of life.
Most Common Natural Ingredients For Glowing Skin
In the quest of finding products that will give us that everlasting glow, we have completely forgotten about the natural ingredients our grandmothers used to keep their skin plump and youthful. So, in memory of that we’ve come up with some amazing DIYs using natural and complementary ingredients for all skin types and concerns.
- Milk comes with a variety of benefits that are not only dietary but also great for our skin. Why resort to beauty products when we can use this super popular, calcium-enriched ingredient topically?
- The lactic acid present in milk gently exfoliates the skin by swapping out the old dead skin cells for new.
- Infusing our skin with milk will naturally keep our skin soft and if you use it as a cleanser, it will help remove all the dirt and impurities revealing a good health and glow skin.
- Enriched with Vitamin A, milk has the potential to eliminate free radicals responsible for premature ageing and pigmentation.
- It also rejuvenates the skin by improving its texture and moisture levels.
2. Aloe Vera
- The health and glow skin benefits and properties of aloe vera are well known to all as it has been a staple ingredient in so many skin products and regimes.
- For all those who have oily skin, aloe vera has been a go-to moisturizer as it hydrates the skin while keeping it non-greasy.
- It’s acne busting properties also calm down irritated and acne-prone skin.
- It’s also typically used on skin inflamed due to UV exposure.
- Its antimicrobial properties also work towards reducing the appearance of stretch marks over a period of time.
- Despite many new ingredients in the market, aloe vera has stuck around for a reason and we should continue reaping its benefits.
- With pollution having such a negative impact on our skin on a daily basis, we’re constantly looking for ways to revive our skin.
- Drinking at least 2-3 liters of water on a daily basis is the key to keep your skin super healthy. The more hydrated you stay, the lesser the chances of your skin wrinkling.
- Increasing your water intake will help flush out all the toxins from the body which leads to reduced puffiness and even complexion. Another simple solution to great skin lies in your freezer, Ice.
- Skin icing is another technique that enhances penetration of the products applied onto the face. Just take an ice-cube and gently go all around the parts of your face in circular motions.
- A dose of chill can help reduce the appearance of pores, banish under-eye bags, and sun tan as well. Follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen for the best results.
- The Greeks have been boosting their skin with the goodness of yogurt for years now.
- So taking some inspiration from them, eating yogurt regularly, or mixing it with a few complimentary ingredients. Also applying it on our face works wonders for our skin too.
- This all-round multi-tasker will help moisturize your skin, fight acne, reduce sun tan and pigmentation.
- It also diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, etc. Ingredients like oats, cocoa powder, honey, bentonite clay, fruits, etc.work in tandem with the properties of yogurt to make your health and glow your skin.
- Oily skin is something that most women in our country deal with on a daily basis.
- One common ingredient that you can keep handy is rosewater. It can be used as a facial mist to rehydrate the face during the course of the day or even add it to one of your DIYs to help fight acne and control sebum production.
- The antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of this concoction helps balance out the pH levels of your skin and eases redness.
- If you’re suffering from any razor burns on any part of your body. You can apply some rose water mixed with aloe vera gel on the affected area.
- All these ingredients are very popular, available in our kitchen closet at all times, and have been age-old techniques to achieve radiant skin. You too may follow these tips and let us know if you found them as effective as we do!
Quick summary on health and Glow skin –
1. Always sleep on your left side
2. Use the water drink reminder app and need to drink compulsorily the right amount of water daily
3. Walk 8000 steps daily
4. Chew your meals 32 times earlier than swallowing it
5. Create a healthy atmosphere around you. Always keep in mind, It’s by no means too early or too late to work in direction of being the healthiest you.
At last a little request to you. If you find this article useful, then please share it with your family, relatives, and friends. Because by sharing you can also help to change someone’s life. The next article will update on some interesting topics. Thanks for giving time to this. More wisdom, more solutions, a better life.
Check and Purchase below products for Healthy life –
- BuildLife 1 Gallon Hydration Bottle Daily Water Tracker-Time Marked to Ensure You Drink 128 oz of Water Throughout the Day. Make Sure You Stay Hydrated (Clear)
- Mi Smart Band 4- India’s No.1 Fitness Band, Up-to 20 Days Battery Life, Color AMOLED Full-Touch Screen, Waterproof with Music Control and Unlimited Watch Faces
Do check our Article on Home Remedies For Acne